Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wonder who will read??

I finally thought , I should blog something. My last post was posted on Aug 21st. It has been 10 months since I posted. So , what is the reason??

May be am very lazy to blog. Other reason could be , I get excited by new things and gradually loose interest. My mind is very wavering , my interest and moods keep swinging all the time.

One more reason , may be i felt not many people were reading my thoughts. So , I thought what is the point in blogging anyway?

So here I am again , writing some crap. I have no Idea till how long this interest will float in my pendulum brain. But one thing I realized , I should blog not for other people's sake , I should for myself. Write out what your mind really things rather than waiting for people's reaction. Once you start doing it for your sake , other people might appreciate it. Also , Some day when you read an old memory , you would exactly know what you are feeling , may be feel good or bad about it.

Well having given an explanation as to why one should blog , now I should decide how frequent I should blog. Well its a tricky decision to make . Right now I feel , should post once in a week at least. One week is a lot of time to to write something. It could be my personal life , others or current controversial topic and list goes on.

I have a new found purpose for blogging , at least that's what I feel now. Also , I should not just write and keep quiet , I have to start reading other people's blog.

Its a good time pass to get to know other people thoughts may be you will understand better.

So who ever you are , who was patient enough to come to this last line , I would suggest you to start (Or restart ) blogging.


That's it for now , will star blogging soon on some inter sting things happened(or happening) in my life.

3 comments:

Sachin said...

good going maga.. Lets start a competition on who blogs more frequently [:P]

Santosh said...

Maga, ur blog reminded me of the scene where Ross convinces Pheobhe why she should ride bi-cycle. (Dont remember the exact words). Here u are convincing urself why u should blog...gr8 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sudhindra,

I am Rajesh from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

We have a strong community of 500,000 Indian professionals
Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
Chance to be featured on homepage everyday


We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at rajesh@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Rajesh
Blog Editor- SiliconIndia
9886734775